Surf Coast Candle Tips
Wood Wick Candle Tips
1.Your wood wick candle comes with the wick trimmed to the proper height for first lighting.
2. We do recommend using a utility lighter rather than matches as wick can take a few seconds to catch.
3. Wood may take a little time to catch, allow to burn until the wax has liquefied to the edge of the container.
4. Once the wax "pool" is between 6mm and 12mm you should extinguish the candle. Doing this will increase the total number of hours of burn time that you receive from your candle.
5. After the candle has completely solidified use your finger to brush off the black top of the wood wick. Just a light flick will do.
6. Discontinue use of your candle when 12mm of wax remains. Burning any further can cause the container to super heat.
Cotton Wicks Candle Tips
Trim off any mushroom or black top on your wick before lighting.
NEVER leave a burning candle unattended.
Keep candles out of reach of pets and children.
Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and other debris.